Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sigh

Ok so I am not very good at blogging. I am sure it takes time and maybe I will get it. We have been so busy lately. Preparing for a wedding that is this Wednesday. I am somewhat excited about it, but in another way I have mixed feelings. It is in Denver and I absolutely hate driving in Denver. So I guess we will see how that goes.

I am 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant today. I have an appointment on Tuesday. I just did the Alpha Feta Protein test almost 2 weeks ago. So now we discuss the results. Of course it said if there was a problem they would call. So everything is looking good.

I think I have been on a crocheter's bear block. I really want to make one, but for some reason I just have not sat down to do it. It could just be because we are busy.

Starting here soon... my husband and I are going to be watching a little boy. He is 7 months old from what I remember my mom telling me. He sure is a chunky little guy! We will have a full house this summer. My son is out of school, so that means there will be 5 kids in the house. Maybe it is an initiation? Ha Ha! At least it is giving us a taste of what it will be like with 5 kids around.

Off to eat breakfast.

No comments: